Sunday, June 28, 2009

Letters & Journals Magazine

The magazine called Letters & Journals is scheduled for publication in 2011. Currently I am trying to gather more data on potential articles. This blog links to 3 surveys.

Letter Writing
Journal Keeping
Stationery Store Owners/Designers

Please forward this link to any people you think you would be willing to take it. The surveys each take about 3-5 minutes.

Articles that will be covered in the quarterly issued magazine include:

Different kinds of Journals (art, nature, daily, family, personal, blogs)
Product Reviews: Notebooks & Pens & Stationery
Letter writing today and through history
Exotic postmarks
Genealogical journals and letters
Tours of Stationery Stores in different cities
Profiles of stationery store owners/designers

This is just a sampling. Please visit my regular blog at Letters & Journals for weekly updates as the magazine progresses from concept to reality. If you've already taken the survey, please encourage others to take it as well. Thank you!!

2 comments:

  1. This looks awesome. I can't wait to see how it progresses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like an amazing magazine. I love love love buying new notebooks and organising them on my desk. (I have recently written a blog post about the pressures of picking my new notebook) I hope it will be available in England.

    ReplyDelete