Saturday, May 2, 2009

Surveys

Letters & Journals
Thanks for visiting my blog! I set up this page for the surveys I created to get feedback on the hobbies of letter writing and journal writing for the new quarterly magazine that is being started called Letters & Journals.

There are 3 surveys and they each consist of only 10 questions which shouldn't take more than 5-10 minutes of your time. I am trying to get as many people as possible to respond, so please share this site/links with others who you think would be able to take the survey(s).

Letters: Click Here to take survey

Journals: Click Here to take survey

Stationery Designers/Store Owners: Click Here to take survey

Thanks for taking the time to help with this research. I welcome any other feedback you have regarding these hobbies. I'm very excited about this and have been blogging about my progress in getting this magazine off the ground at my Letters & Journals blog. I started the blog in April 2009, but have been doing research and planning since 2004 when the idea first struck me.

1 comment:

  1. I just completed 2 of the surveys - so excited about this magazine!

    ReplyDelete